January 7, 2014

For some strange reason, I woke up at exactly 3:00 AM, thinking my friend was tucking me into bed. My dream was really weird. My friend was tucking me into bed in my room and turned the lights off. Then, he leaned toward me and I was trying to avoid all types of/any type of contact I could, so I shut my eyes and moved my head a little to the side. Next thing you know, I woke up, peeking to see if he was still there. I was actually quite confused on what was going on since I didn’t know whether I was dreaming or if it was reality. Anyways, then I woke up at 6:20AM, still being extremely confused about last night.

For some strange reason, my leg bones hurt A LOT when I woke up. They felt really sore and it was really difficult for me to walk. I’m not sure why.. but they hurt a lot. I got really scared and sad since I’ve had many leg problems growing up, especially around my knees and calves. I’ve gotten a shin splint once, actually….. I’m thankful that I’m all right now.

I made my brother a Korean breakfast–brown rice and potato/beef soup. Then I made my own breakfast of whole wheat toast with almond butter and banana slices, with a hard-boiled egg on the side. OH, and we can’t forget the almond milk!! I packed him a snack of one Nature Valley granola bar and one huge blueberry muffin cut in half. I still can’t get over the fact that I only have five months left to live with my family until I go to college…. Scary.

Then at school, I had a chill day. In AP Statistics, we had a short lecture and then watched a movie called “Premium Rush”. To be honest, I don’t really like that movie but I guess it’s better than the lecture..? Then in my second class of the day, Physiology, we had a lecture on the circulatory system. MAN HOW I LOVE PHYSIOLOGY. It’s my favorite class among my five classes in total. I’m actually majoring in physiology/biology/nutritional sciences! I really want to study that field/medical area and work with my mom in the future (she’s a nurse). We also had a vital signs lab where we took the body temperatures, breathing/respiration rate, and pulse. OH and also took systolic and diastolic pressures of our partners. It was really, really fun. I can’t emphasize how much fun I had.

Then in my final class of the day, Contemporary Literature, we watched a movie called “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”. We didn’t finish the movie, but we’re almost done! I think we might finish it in the next class period. I was dying of hunger in that class…. as always. Then for lunch, I made cabbage wraps filled with vegetables and tuna! On the side, I had a hard-boiled egg (yolk-less), one steamed medium sweet potato, one clementine, and a fourth of a carrot.

Now it’s 3:05 PM. I should really start my homework early so I can play around later tonight.

Sigh, but there are just too many thoughts in my head/chest right now that I really need to get off. Maybe I’ll write about them later tonight.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s